Together at the feet of our Lord.
Announcing the Glad Tidings.
Honoring Him, our Lord and Savior.
the purpose of Eastern Bible Conference
What's New for 2013
Are you a "regular" EBC attendee and just want to know what's changed from last year? Here's the list:
- The Hicks dining room will be used this year, not the MAP dining room.
- The conference office will be in the Hicks lobby, not the MAP lobby.
- The Bible study will be held in PEW Fine Arts Auditorium.
- The Optional Evening Bible Study will be moved in Rathburn Hall
- The children's workshop opening will be held in Hall of Arts and Letters (HALS)
- The rates for this year have gone up about 4% this year.
- There will be three six-passenger golf carts to help out those who find the walking difficult.
- Teachers for the children's workshop will have access to the consoles but not the computers.
Please remember to register early!